Character Tag "As Is" setting--isn't

Beverly Robinson beverly_robinson at datacard.com
Wed Nov 13 14:05:22 PST 2013

FrameMaker 10.0.2.419 on Windows 7 64-bit

My template has a  character tag, Hyperlink, that makes text blue. The Size setting had been at 11 pt, the size for Body paragraphs. Recently I needed to use the tag in a cross-reference in a table footnote. Table footnotes are 9 pt. So I changed the Size setting to As Is but:

*         After clicking As Is, the Size control doesn't say "As Is"-it's blank.

*         Hyperlink text in table footnotes is larger than 9 pt.

FrameMaker help says nothing about this anomaly and I didn't see anything similar in the first 5 pages on the FrameMaker user forum.

Has anyone else run into this? Found a solution?

Thanks for your help,
Beverly