TIME URGENT ... Missing Adobe PDF printer driver

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 2 08:58:24 PDT 2013

Nonetheless, after a couple of days of attempting both FM and Acrobat updates with no change, changing the default application that opened the PDF is what finally resulting in getting a working PDF printer. It was a Acrobat update that finally did the trick, BTW, but since FM is linked to Distiller, it seems to me that should be part of its update function, but maybe not.

I'm just reporting what worked for me. Despite occasional problems like this I've never had to reinstall either application from scratch.

Another note: It was an update to Acrobat Reader 11 as a add-in to my browser through a security recommendation of my Norton security software that originally triggered the problem of losing the PDF printer.

Craig