Mif2Go anchors and hrefs

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Thu Oct 10 07:17:49 PDT 2013

I am using more "intelligent" Cross-Ref marker texts in my book because of
the requirements of an downstream process. The marker text is derived from
the title and heading text, so you will have:

Discovering_Applications
Discovering_Local_Applications
Discovering_Applications_Over_IP

(I am using FrameScript to do this, so it is automated.)

When I convert to HTML using Mif2Go, I end up with these as anchors:

Racdiscovering_applications
Racdiscovering_local_applications
Racdiscovering_applications_over_ip

My question is: is there a way to eliminate or control the three character
prefix (Rac) that is added to the anchor text? If not, is it always "Rac"?
Or, is it always 3 characters? My goal is to eliminate this prefix if
possible.

----------
Let me go further: my ultimate goal would be to have anchors that look like
this:

Discovering-Applications
Discovering-Local-Applications
Discovering-Applications-Over-IP

If I use dashes in the Cross-Ref markers, they get deleted, so I am going to
replace the underscores with dashes after the HTML is created. But it would
be nice to maintain the original case as well. Thanks!

Rick

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
585-366-4017 **NEW**