Save as HTML in FrameMaker 11

Matt Sullivan matt at mattrsullivan.com
Sun Oct 20 18:06:32 PDT 2013

As far as I can tell, the Save as HTML function in Fm 11 is the same that you see in Fm9.

The improvements are in the connection to RoboHelp, and that's been better than Save as HTML since it first appeared in Fm8. For straight HTML output, many use MIF2GO. For my outputs (help systems with embedded rich media, and EPUB/Kindle), I use RoboHelp (as part of TCS). There are those that are happy with WebWorks as well.

-Matt

Matt R. Sullivan
co-author Publishing Fundamentals: Unstructured FrameMaker 11
P: 714.798.7596 | C: 714.585.2335 | matt at mattrsullivan.com

@mattrsullivan LinkedIn facebook mattrsullivan.com