Conditional formatting lost when pressing Enter?

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 3 08:55:16 PDT 2013

This is not precisely what you ask for, but you can use copy special to copy
a conditional text setting and apply that easily to any text you want. I
typically apply my conditions in this way by doing the first para of a
sequence, setting the condition(s) as I want and then copying the
conditional settings to the clipboard. When I finish adding the paras I need
in that condition, I paste the condition setting to all the paras in that
sequence and move on to the next sequence of paras, applying the condition
as needed in the same way. This way you only have to set up the condition
once and are merely pasting it for the rest of the paras.

Craig