FrameMaker file deletion bug

grant at hedgewizard.net grant at hedgewizard.net
Sun Sep 1 09:16:30 PDT 2013

FWIW, we have just started seeing this behavior as well.
Running Frame 9 remotely through a Citrix Desktop, working on files that are
stored on a separate remote server.
Files (both main and backup) disappear from the directory.
Appears to happen when the book is regenerated.

In 20+ years of working with FM, I have never seen this problem before.

Grant Hogarth