Version Control Suggestions

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Fri Sep 13 12:21:59 PDT 2013

What was the advantage of doing that over using the .fm binaries? Or
was it just that the system didn't support binaries?

I've spent a lot of time poking around in MIF files troubleshooting
problems, and I can't quite imagine doing a merge. It doesn't seem
like a practical format for that kind of workflow.