mapping table mystery--or is it misery?

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Wed Sep 18 23:59:52 PDT 2013

Hi,

> Actually, copy/paste from Word can cause even more mischief.
> I never paste directly from Word into Maker -- I always paste
> into a text editor to clean the stuff out, and then copy/paste that
>  into my document.  Why???

I use PureText to paste only the text content:

http://stevemiller.net/puretext/

There are also other solutions out there, e.g. an AutoHotkey script:

^+v::
    ; Convert any copied files, HTML, or other formatted text to plain text
    Clipboard = %Clipboard%

    ; Paste by pressing Ctrl+V
    SendInput, ^v
return

There are many variants, discussed e.g. here:
http://www.autohotkey.com/board/topic/10412-paste-plain-text-and-copycut/

Best regards

Winfried

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressees named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in respect of any information contained in it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and immediately destroy this e-mail and its attachments.