mapping table mystery--or is it misery?

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 18 14:32:11 PDT 2013

Regarding tables: You can do it within FrameMaker with Paste Special to UTF
Text and get good results. Tables have to be reconstructed with the convert
to table function within FM, but weirdnesses are filtered out. The table is
pasted as tabbed text.

Anything else, including opening the file directly in FrameMaker seems to
add padding to cells in tables. As Chris says, you can't get rid of it. MS
doing some mischief no doubt to ensure incompatibility.

Craig