Word and Frame comparisons

Jerilynne Knight jerilynne.knight at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 13:54:03 PDT 2013

Believe me I have said that as an instructor AND a user! As someone who
lost, multiple times (and, of course, right at the due date) 300 page
documents, I swore that if I ever had to do that kind of work in Word
again, I would charge at least 5 times the normal price!

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 4:41 PM, Alison Craig
<Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com>wrote:

> I took a Single Sourcing class a few years ago (before I moved from Word
> to Frame). When I told the instructor I was writing 400+ page manuals in
> Word, she replied:****
>
> ** **
>
> “Word is… (long pause), Word is… (another long pause). Word is for memos.”
> ****
>
> ** **
>
> Alison****
>
> ** **
>
> *Alison Craig | Technical Documentation Lead *
>
> Ultrasonix | 130-4311 Viking Way | Richmond, BC  V6V 2K9 |
> analogicultrasound.com <http://www.analogicultrasound.com> ****
>
> *T 604-279-8550 ext 127 | F 604-279-8559** *
>
> ** **

may your day be igKnighted with passionately powerful possibilities!

Jerilynne Knight

Business Strategist, Business Analyst, Techie Stuff De-Mystifier

Making strategies, systems, and automation work harder so you don't have to!