(no) Console file in FM11 and FM12

Wim Hooghwinkel - idtp wim at idtp.eu
Thu Apr 17 08:12:57 PDT 2014

Well, there’s more than just file translation errors. On startup there are messages generated by plugins (frame script a.o.). May not seem important but can be useful.
More important for me is when publishing DITA to FMbooks, eiher by DITAfmx or DITAfm. I needed to debug this process but my consfile remained empty. It took me a while to find out that this setting caused all messages to disappear, not only the file translation errors but also messages generated by DITA-fmx. Hence I think this is a bug. If not, the setting should be named something like: omit console file.

Vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Wim Hooghwinkel

28-30 april in Seattle - Closing the loop with FontoXML

tel. +31652036811
Skype wimhooghwinkel
Twitter @idtp @ien2013
info at idtp.eu