FM 12 Kindle Page Breaks

Scott Prentice sp10 at leximation.com
Mon Apr 21 09:10:14 PDT 2014

Art...

Unfortunately this CSS setting isn't honored by most readers .. Kindles
are typically worse in this regard than EPUB readers.

The only guaranteed way to get a page break is to force the content into
a separate content file in the package. You should be able to do this by
starting a new FM file for each place you want a page break. I assume
you're generating the MOBI from a FM book?

Cheers,

...scott