FM 12 Kindle Page Breaks

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 10:00:06 PDT 2014

Thanks, Rick and Scott -- the embedded tag start at top isn't working, so
it looks like the file will be sliced and diced a bit.

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.