FM Crashed and now it doesn't ask for Application

Ed Nodland enodland at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 16:27:33 PDT 2014

While changing a font FM crashed. Now it doesn't ask me what application to
use when I open an XML file.  My XML starts with:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE chapter SYSTEM "regs4fm.dtd">
<?FM document "Chapter1.fm"?>

<chapter pageid="air.1" id="air.1" ref="1" xml:space="preserve">
<title class="chapter" masterpage="standard">

 . . . .

I had a problem a year ago when my DOCTYPE was <!DOCTYPE book . . .
Frame automatically applied the docbook application, so I changed it and my
root element to "chapter" or "lmbook" as applicable.

Does anyone know why it would not ask for the application after a crash?

Ed Nodland