FM Crashed and now it doesn't ask for Application

Ed Nodland enodland at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 08:57:04 PDT 2014

Thanks, I have this fixed.  After Frame crashed, it would see the "DOCTYPE
chapter" in my XML file and use one of the three DocBook application
automatically.  I must have removed the Global applications from Frames
active applications and the crash / restart read them back in.  I could
rename or remove the global structapps file but I just went in and changed
all three occurrences of Chapter to ChapterDisabled.  I don't know why it
automatically picks up on Chapter in a DocBook application and won't pick
up on the one in my custom application, but now the Use Structured
Application windows comes up.

Ed