web-safe fonts & characters 2014

Joe Malin Joe.Malin at magnet.com
Wed Aug 6 10:24:51 PDT 2014

Wait, isn't this an argument *for* using Helvetica? After all, seeing a
blank page would encourage people to stop using IE.

Just kidding, although I am proud to say that I haven't used IE in many,
many years and have no intention of changing that behavior. It's
unfortunate that a variety of circumstances have led to the use of a truly
unfortunate piece of software as a key part of the user experience.

Joe
—
Joe Malin, Technical Writer

Magnet Systems, Inc.