Getting a handle on structured Frame

Theresa de Valence TdeV at bstw.com
Tue Aug 12 13:00:22 PDT 2014

On 8/12/2014 11:08 AM, Theresa de Valence wrote:
> Frame 12 installed 13 versions of structapps.fm on my system, either
> dated 12/5/2013 or the date I installed the program. There are 6 files
> which are 282KB. How do I choose which file to open?

Please answer?

> The structapps.fm file which I did open has 3 varieties of DocBook in it
> (SGML DocBook, XML DocBook, DocBook2.2.1). How do I choose which DocBook
> file to start with?

I comprehend that several of you think I should start with something
less complex than DocBook. There is an XML application called
SelfPublish which has only 2 Doctypes: GeneralBook and Chapter. It has a
location for DTD and template, but no read/write rules or entities
(public ID).

The problem with using the SelfPublish app is that I find it easier to
remove what I don’t need than to create something which I don’t yet
understand.

If I modify one of these DocBook apps, can I disassociate _my_ DocBook
from the public entities? If so, which should I choose?

Thank you, everyone, I already know more than I did this morning.
8-)
Theresa