Getting a handle on structured Frame (DITA)

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Wed Aug 13 14:53:21 PDT 2014

Hi, I am going to offer a contrary opinion. I wouldn't start with DocBook,
DITA, or any existing applications. I would create a simple, custom
application to get my feet wet. I do this when I train clients, even if they
are using DITA, etc. It helps them to digest the concepts with a small
application; then they can figure out how to get around in larger
applications.

Rick

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.