Filling up blank space in a Framemaker page

Apurva Bahadur apurva at writxt.com
Fri Aug 15 03:37:08 PDT 2014

Bingo Steve - this is exactly the feature I was looking for. I am yet to
play with the various settings but it works! Thanks for your help.

Here is the help page on the 'Line Layout' options (Format - Page Layout -
Line Layout).
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FrameMaker/10.0/Using/WS75716A2C-F227-4643-9012-119E110AE42F.html

Regards

Apurva