Filling up blank space in a Framemaker page

Apurva Bahadur apurva at writxt.com
Fri Aug 15 10:40:03 PDT 2014

Thanks for your help Ed.

Yes, I am aware of this setting that tells Frame where to start the
paragraph style. I set only the most significant style (Heading 1 or
similar) to start on a new page, while subordinate styles (Heading 2 etc.)
can start anywhere.

My query was about automatically filling free space at the end of a page.
As correctly suggested  by Steve, the setting for this behavior is
'Feather' text under Format -> Page Layout -> Line Layout.

*Regards,Apurva*