Still stuck on Mif2Go, deadline approaching

John Sgammato john.sgammato at actifio.com
Wed Aug 27 13:03:46 PDT 2014

I restarted Malware Bytes and set up exceptions for c:\omsys and c:\project
and everything seems to work now.
Go to Settings > Malware Exclusions > Add Folder.
I probably did not need both, but I did not want to waste time exploring
yet.
I'll post more as I learn it.

--

<http://www.actifio.com/>    *John Sgammato, Documentation Architect*
*e* john.sgammato at actifio.com  *c* 508.927.2083

333 Wyman Street, Waltham, MA 02451
<http://twitter.com/actifio>    <http://www.linkedin.com/company/399246>
<https://plus.google.com/102870897962348937868/posts>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/actifio>    <http://www.actifio.com/>

*Radically simple copy data management *

*.*