webinar recommendation: FrameMaker 12 regular expression search

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 1 15:20:08 PST 2014

Rick Quatro did a great presentation on FrameMaker 12 Regular expression search last week. I watched the archived webinar and learned quite a few things that would have taken a while to work through on my own. Highly recommended. See it at:

http://tinyurl.com/mzlql6k

or you can pick it from the list of archived Adobe webinars at:

http://adobe.ly/Pbdp0J

Maxwell's short presentation on FM Tables was very good, too. One of the things mentioned was the ability to navigate between the cells with the arrow keys that is part of the 12.0.3.xxxx update.

Craig