Fm book with .xml files

Scott Prentice sp14 at leximation.com
Thu Dec 4 14:22:59 PST 2014

Hi Wim...

I seem to recall running into this myself. I don't think there's any
"standard" way to get around this. The best option may be to write some
simple ExtendScript to iterate all of the files in the book and save
each to XML. Or were you trying to get a single XML file from the book?
Same way, but a bit more work.

If you come up with a better option let me know!

...scott

Scott Prentice
Leximation, Inc.
www.leximation.com