Text Inset vs. Variable Question (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mike Wickham info at mikewickham.com
Wed Dec 10 13:57:20 PST 2014

It sounds like you are on the right track, using a single file to create
variables and then importing them. Too bad you can't install third party
software, because I think the only way to make this easier would be to
use the inexpensive BookVars plugin:

http://leximation.com/tools/info/bookvars.php

Mike Wickham