How to Create Bibliography in FM?

Orly Zimmerman orlyz at marvell.com
Thu Dec 11 12:34:27 PST 2014

HI All,
I have been given a task to create a bibliography for an article I'm writing. I would like to use Framemaker, but I have no idea how I get all the footnotes on the last pages of the file or in an appendix file as opposed to on the page where the footnote was created.

I don't mind writing out the Bibliography entry (I understand that there are different formats - as long as I stick to one format, I just add them as I create the article). Now I'm up to 6 different bib's. I'll cite it from page 1, and then cite from page 3 (using an x-ref in Footnote style); so page 3 needs to go back to page 1 to see the footnote. This doesn't look right. And I will probably site the same footnote later on in the doc as well.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Orly Zimmerman