How to Create Bibliography in FM?

Craig, Alison Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Thu Dec 11 18:15:54 PST 2014

In your position, the first thing I would do is look for a bibliographic format used by a reputable journal in a relevant field of study/industry.

That way you don't have to decide what looks good, you just have to follow an accepted style.

Alison

Alison Craig | Technical Documentation Lead
Ultrasonix | 130-4311 Viking Way | Richmond, BC  V6V 2K9 | analogicultrasound.com<http://www.analogicultrasound.com>
T 604-279-8550 ext 127 | F 604-279-8559