How to Create Bibliography in FM?

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Thu Dec 11 13:25:08 PST 2014

Yes! I use bibLaTeX and LaTeX for articles like this too.

Of course, this is not WYSIWYG, and you have to learn LaTeX, but the PDF output is super clean and consistent indeed.

To edit LaTeX input files, I highly recommend TeXStudio - the virtually instantaneous PDF generation (with side-by-side clickable comparison to the source) makes it easy. Almost WYSIWYG in its speed.