online FrameMaker 12 Documentation totally revamped; in PDF

Ed Nodland enodland at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 05:54:10 PST 2014

I agree.  I downloaded the PDF instead.  A lot of web content seems to be
going the way of cell phone/small screen display.  In the USA I see more
and more sites starting to look like cell phone displays with less real
information.  It appears that instead of implementing responsive HTML,
companies are implementing cell phone displays as the standard for all
devices.  I often think the information is also becoming more pedestrian,
i.e less technical.

I remember looking up how to install a home furnace.  It said step three
was the hardest; Step 3: Locating a furnace contractor.

I that light, the only hard part about implementing Framemaker is locating
a good FM consultant.

Ed