online FrameMaker 12 Documentation totally revamped; in PDF

Keith Soltys keith.soltys at tmx.com
Mon Dec 15 06:30:22 PST 2014

Agreed too. The online help is not great. I am using Frame 10 and am trying to make up my mind about putting through a request for 12 or wait until 13, which I’m guessing will be out next year. So I want to browse through the docs to get an idea of how helpful the new features will be.

The PDF is much easier for this purpose.

OTOH, either still beats the “help” in Word 2010 or 2013 which is completely useless. I just use Google when I need to find out something.

Regards
Keith