why view on phone WAS: online FrameMaker 12 Documentation totally revamped

Craig, Alison Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Tue Dec 16 13:37:25 PST 2014

In the old days (circa 1993), when Microsoft actually produced hard copy manuals - and they were fabulous manuals from a content standpoint - they did actually use MS Word to produce them (my husband was a Microsoft programmer at the time).

Since they've gone to online help, it's more about the "online" than the "help" - unless of course you need to do something really difficult like open a file or apply a bold font style.

The kind of help a seasoned writer would be looking for is pretty much non-existent.

Alison

Alison Craig | Technical Documentation Lead
Ultrasonix | 130-4311 Viking Way | Richmond, BC  V6V 2K9 | analogicultrasound.com<http://www.analogicultrasound.com>
T 604-279-8550 ext 127 | F 604-279-8559