why view on phone WAS: online FrameMaker 12 Documentation totally revamped

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Tue Dec 16 12:20:51 PST 2014

You can sometimes tell from the PDF properties ... I always find it interesting when I see stuff that tells me that people don't trust their own [editing and other] tools! :)

But in this case, the meta-data for Using-FrameMaker-12.pdf says it was created by "Application: FrameMaker 12.0.3" using "Acrobat Distiller 11.0 (Windows)".