Page count even or no

Tammy Van Boening tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Thu Dec 18 08:28:14 PST 2014

I have a few clients that say exactly what you say " since everyone reads
PDFs online and hardly anyone prints a manual anymore" they want the
chapters to end just when they end, regardless of page number, and then I
have clients who are insistent on double-sided PDFs for proper pagination
upon printing. The more complicated/technical the document, the more that I
tend to be in Rick Quatro's camp (especially because of  my age as well!)

TVB

Tammy Van Boening
Owner/Principal
Spectrum Writing, LLC