Wildcard search

Roger Shuttleworth shuttie27 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 11:49:11 PST 2014

Hi David

Thanks for your reply. Either option would work to some extent, but
there will be some work involved. Hyphens are intended in certain
phrases, e.g. state-of-the-art. And I have a lot of files, so saving as
MIF would be a pain. Pity; I was hoping to do something at the book
level, but it seems to be not an option.

I could save as Word docs, make the changes, then reopen in FM. (No, I'm
kidding!)

Roger