FrameMaker Chapter TOC problem - solution

Shmuel Wolfson shmuelw1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 05:43:15 PST 2014

Shlomo Perets gave the solution for this. I did not have "Create
Hypertext Links" turned ON (in the Set Up Table of Contents dialog box)
when creating the TOC for the chapter.

Shmuel Wolfson
Technical Writer
052-763-7133

Shmuel -------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	RE: FrameMaker Chapter TOC problem
Date: 	Wed, 5 Feb 2014 15:31:22 +0200
From: 	Shlomo Perets <shlomo2 at microtype.com>
To: 	<shmuelw at excalibur.co.il>

Hi Shmuel,

Based on what I see now in your "real" TOC, I think it is simply an
issue of having "Create Hypertext Links" turned OFF (in the Set Up Table
of Contents dialog box) when creating the TOC for the specific chapter
(because there are no hypertext markers in the source TOC).

Regards,

Shlomo