shortcut to change text boxes to make room for side heads

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Wed Feb 26 08:40:02 PST 2014

Just for future reference, is there some magical shortcut that
automatically changes EVERY text box in a document so that it makes
room for side heads? I have no idea what I accidentally pushed, but I
somehow found that magical shortcut. It took me hours to locate every
text box in a 100+ page document and manually change it back to NOT
make room for side heads. I'd just like to know what the shortcut is
so that I never, ever, ever do that again.

Carol

Carol J. Elkins---A Written Word LLC
Making Information Understandable
Phone: 719-948-3773