shortcut to change text boxes to make room for side heads

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 26 08:44:19 PST 2014

I look forward to the responses to this since I have had the same thing happen to me (on FM10). It may be a bug. Usually I immediately close the document without saving and am okay. Occasionally I have to reimport the master pages from my template. Whatever causes this is a big problem. I don't believe I've seen this in FM 11.

Craig