FrameMaker 12 released

Maxwell Hoffmann mhoffman at adobe.com
Thu Jan 16 16:08:50 PST 2014

FYI -- some misunderstandings have occurred because the website uses the word "upgrade" next to FM7: it is full product price, because there is no real "upgrade" from SW that was released 12 years ago. Adobe did have an aggressive discount to upgrade from FM7 to FM11 over a year ago. We promoted it with a multi-part blog series that included videos to show FM7 methods vs. FM11. It was advertised as "your last chance" to upgrade.

Not trying to shake any trees. Just being realistic about the options available to any of us on any SW that we purchased more than 5 years ago.

Maxwell Hoffmann |  Product  Evangelist  |  Adobe  |  p. 503.336.5952  |  c. 503.805.3719  |  mhoffman at adobe.com
http://twitter.com/maxwellhoffmannhttp://www.linkedin.com/in/maxwellhoffmann  blogs.adobe.com/techcomm
Upcoming webinars http://adobe.ly/Pbz6xI    Recorded webinars: http://adobe.ly/Pbdp0J