FrameMaker 12 released

Maxwell Hoffmann mhoffman at adobe.com
Thu Jan 16 22:05:38 PST 2014

>Here, I used 2 years as a duration model. Although it would probably be longer and more expensive, since upgrades for FrameMaker don't
>seem to occur every year now. Else I would have gotten at least one - sigh - during my 2 years "license upgrade" contract that expired before
>FM 12 was released.

>Syed,

Syed, FYI -- FrameMaker 12 is the third release to come out in approximately an 18 month cycle. For those who are regular users of FrameMaker and who are considering the subscription, take into account that you get a new full point release at no extra charge, and with no SW maintenance fees. Overall, for many people it does come out more economical.

Maxwell Hoffmann |  Product  Evangelist  |  Adobe  |  p. 503.336.5952  |  c. 503.805.3719  |  mhoffman at adobe.com
http://twitter.com/maxwellhoffmannhttp://www.linkedin.com/in/maxwellhoffmann  blogs.adobe.com/techcomm
Upcoming webinars http://adobe.ly/Pbz6xI    Recorded webinars: http://adobe.ly/Pbdp0J