FrameMaker 12--Has anyone tried it yet?

Gutierrez, Anita Anita.Gutierrez at sage.com
Mon Jan 20 07:37:45 PST 2014

Setting the money discussion aside (fascinating as it is), I'd be interested to hear how Frame 12 handles the road.

Is it stable?

Do the new features work as advertised?

How do the resulting HMTL5, Kindle, and other save-as formats look and behave?

Shlomo, do TimeSavers and your other plugins work with v12 as they are, or is there further action required?

Frank/Marjorie, is a corresponding FrameScript version due out soon?

Does Cudspan's TemplateMapper work with v12?  (Admittedly I was on v7 when I last used TemplateMapper, but I'm now on v10 and may have need of this functionality again soon.)

Anything else of interest?

Anita

Anita Maria Gutierrez
Curriculum Developer