FREE TC CAMP Sat 25 Jan workshop Santa Clara, CA; world premiere live demo FrameMaker 12

Maxwell Hoffmann mhoffman at adobe.com
Wed Jan 22 15:27:45 PST 2014

For any list members in the SF Bay Area, you have an opportunity to see the first live public demo of FrameMaker 12 this Saturday, Jan 25 at 8:45 AM, in a TC Camp workshop I'm giving at Mission College, Santa Clara.

The free workshop is courtesy of Adobe's sponsorship of TC  Camp. Other portions of the TC Camp later in the day require a modest fee; I attended last year and can highly recommend it. I hope to see some of you early Saturday morning when I will be sharing new features in Tech Comm Suite 5, FrameMaker 12, FrameMaker XML Author 12 and RoboHelp 11.

Information on the session, with a link to register may be found at: http://bit.ly/1cWFVh6

Maxwell Hoffmann |  Product  Evangelist  |  Adobe  |  p. 503.336.5952  |  c. 503.805.3719  |  mhoffman at adobe.com<mailto:mhoffman at adobe.com>
http://twitter.com/maxwellhoffmann -  http://www.linkedin.com/in/maxwellhoffmann  blogs.adobe.com/techcomm
Upcoming webinars http://adobe.ly/Pbz6xI    Recorded webinars: http://adobe.ly/Pbdp0J