Giving some paragraphs a background colour with DITA

Maxwell Hoffmann mhoffman at adobe.com
Wed Jan 22 14:34:07 PST 2014

FYI - for those who haven't reviewed all new features in FrameMaker 12, a new "Pgf box" command is available on the Advanced Tab of the Paragraph Designer. Unlike single cell tables, the new paragraph background color creates a "box" of color than can break columns or pages.

Naturally, these values can be replicated as format rules in the EDD.

If you wish to see a brief video of this feature, you may view it here: http://adobe.ly/1g1ycpJ

Maxwell Hoffmann |  Product  Evangelist  |  Adobe  |  p. 503.336.5952  |  c. 503.805.3719  |  mhoffman at adobe.com<mailto:mhoffman at adobe.com>
http://twitter.com/maxwellhoffmann -  http://www.linkedin.com/in/maxwellhoffmann  blogs.adobe.com/techcomm
Upcoming webinars http://adobe.ly/Pbz6xI    Recorded webinars: http://adobe.ly/Pbdp0J