FrameMaker freaks me out

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Thu Jan 23 08:11:31 PST 2014

Hi Steve,

Fortunately I never experienced something like this.
What I would do immediately before closing files or
FrameMaker: Copy the whole folder to a temp folder.
If FrameMaker does not work correctly, it could also
damage the files when closing.

Best regards

Winfried

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressees named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in respect of any information contained in it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and immediately destroy this e-mail and its attachments.