Can't get to either the Paragraph Designer or Character Designer

Maxwell Hoffmann mhoffman at adobe.com
Tue Jan 28 12:15:49 PST 2014

David,

Those commands should work. You might also try the shortcuts Control-M for para designer and Control-D for character designer. Check to see which workspace you are using.

Make sure that you did not use Edit->Preferences and change your user interface to "FrameMaker XML Editor" ... which does make those menus go away.

Maxwell Hoffmann |  Product  Evangelist  |  Adobe  |  p. 503.336.5952  |  c. 503.805.3719  |  mhoffman at adobe.com<mailto:mhoffman at adobe.com>
http://twitter.com/maxwellhoffmann -  http://www.linkedin.com/in/maxwellhoffmann  blogs.adobe.com/techcomm
Upcoming webinars http://adobe.ly/Pbz6xI    Recorded webinars: http://adobe.ly/Pbdp0J