Help with book folders and groups in structured docs

Mike mheavin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 09:03:11 PST 2014

I am interested in the folder and group functionality for books, but cannot
seem to get it to work. If I try to put topics in individual files in
folders or groups, it seems to  break the structure. I put the Chapter
element in the first file of a folder or group, then put the Topic elements
in files below that file. It looks like Frame cannot handle this situation.

If that is the case, I guess I don't see the benefit or purpose of folders
and groups in books.

Thanks,

Mike Heavin
Sr. Technical Writer