Serious FrameMaker 12 Regular Expressions Bug

Kapil Verma kverma at adobe.com
Thu Jan 30 06:42:34 PST 2014

Rick,

Thanks for your feedback and bringing this issue to our attention. We are already working on finding a fix for this and we hope to include this in the next patch.

In the meanwhile, you can continue to use regular expression for searching. We welcome yours and the community's additional feedback.

Thanks,

Kapil Verma
Sr. Product Manager - Adobe Technical Communications Products