search with RegExp RE: Now OT, I suppose. RE: Adobe pricing policies

Maxwell Hoffmann mhoffman at adobe.com
Wed Jan 29 12:28:44 PST 2014

Mike,

I will verify the correct answer for you and post it here soon. Sorry that your Q didn't get answered. We had well over 100 Qs between chat and the Q/A pod, so we answered as many as we can.

I believe the answer is "no" due to technical limitations of insets, but I will verify that.

FYI - if/when you upgrade to XML, you can use XPath in FrameMaker 11/12, which will search through all XML files in a folder, including sub folders.

Maxwell Hoffmann |  Product  Evangelist  |  Adobe  |  p. 503.336.5952  |  c. 503.805.3719  |  mhoffman at adobe.com<mailto:mhoffman at adobe.com>
http://twitter.com/maxwellhoffmann -  http://www.linkedin.com/in/maxwellhoffmann  blogs.adobe.com/techcomm
Upcoming webinars http://adobe.ly/Pbz6xI    Recorded webinars: http://adobe.ly/Pbdp0J