search with RegExp RE: Now OT, I suppose. RE: Adobe pricing policies

Tammy Van Boening tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Fri Jan 31 07:27:32 PST 2014

Rick Quatro wrote a script for me years ago that unlocks text insets for
this very purpose, and then you can use the script to lock the insets again.
I am sure that he still has this solution in his arsenal of scripts. I still
use it after almost 10-11 years.  It works like a charm and I have never
encountered any issues with it.

TVB