Using a character format for only some pages in an index

Steve Rickaby srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk
Fri Jan 31 09:32:55 PST 2014

At 17:21 +0000 31/1/14, Bain, Thomas wrote:

>You almost have it. In the index marker, use <Bold>, assuming you have a character tag named Bold set to what you want for emphasis. For example: First Aid:Situations<Bold>. This will only apply to the page number for this particular entry.

Ah.. right: character tag for page number goes last in entry, right?

I've got some character tags in the markers, thus:

[Marker] <chartag>entry<default para font>

...for the entries, as I want some of them formatted specially. If I read you right, this should change to:

[Marker] <chartag>entry<bold>

or...

if I just want a page number in bold?

--