Errant Format Removal

Shmuel Wolfson shmuelw1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 08:28:01 PDT 2014

I'm sure you could make a script for it in Extendscript or Framescript
to find all paragraphs with that style and to change only that aspect of
the paragraph. It sounds like a trivial think for someone who knows one
of the scripting languages. It might pay for you to pay someone to make
a script for this. Or you could look around on the internet for a
similar script.

Shmuel Wolfson
Technical Writer
052-763-7133