Section Number resets after closing file

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Thu Jul 3 10:38:09 PDT 2014

I'm working in Frame 12 fully patched on a Win7 system. For each
document in a book, I've set a specific Section number using the
file's Numbering Properties
(Format-->Document-->Numbering-->Section). Everything works fine
while all files in the book are open. Cross-references to that
section number work correctly. However, when I close the files in the
book and reopen them, the Section number for each file has reset to 1.

For each of these files, I've also defined a Chapter number using the
same process. The Chapter number does NOT reset when the files are
closed are reopened.

Can anyone verify this behavior in their Frame12 app? If so, then
I'll file a bug report.

BTW, is there a way to check to see if someone has already filed a bug report?

Carol